Law Enforcement and Lawyers are faced with unique challenges and cases regarding child welfare and safety. These professionals must access training to identify risks of harm, what may put children at risk, how to appropriately talk to children, how to represent children’s best interests, and stay up to date on current and best practices.
Training Topics Include:
- “High conflict” Child Custody Litigation Involving Abuse and Alienation Allegations
- Coping with Vicarious Trauma Among Lawyers
- QIC- Child Representation Best Practices
- Criminal Justice from the Kid’s Perspective: Supporting Child Victims and Witnesses
- Scrutinizing the Registration of Youth as Sex Offenders